Santa comes to town with activities and fun times for kids & the whole family including caroling, the official Village holiday tree lighting in the park with refreshments, shopping and much more.
A fun, family festival!
Obtain “Punch Cards” from area businesses and get them stamped by the businesses to be entered in a special drawing from the Fredonia Community Chamber of Commerce.
Festivals Fredonia, Inc. presents:
Miracle on Main Street
A Day of MIRACLES, Family Fun & Shopping in the Village of Fredonia
All Day – Salvation Army “Red Kettle Campaign” and non-perishable food drive (The Miracle of SHARING). West Barker Commons Visitor’s Booth.
9:00 AM—3:00 PM – Christmas Ornament Sale. WCA Home, 134 Temple St.
10:00 AM—Until Sold Out at West Barker Commons
– Christmas Wreaths for Sale – Boy Scout Troop #267
– Christmas Trees for Sale – Trees donated by Weather Hill Farms/Tuscany Fresh Meats Deli/The Home Depot (Proceeds benefit the Salvation Army) run by 4-H.
10:00 AM—3:00 PM at Fredonia Grange No 1, 58 W Main Street
– Holiday Craft Show Hosted by Festivals Fredonia. There will be 25+ Local Vendors and a HUGE Basket Raffle.
– Contests (Winners Receive Special Prizes). Register at Festivals Fredonia Table by 2 PM winners announced at 2:30 PM:
Kids – Little Santa Helper Costume Contest
Adults – Ugly Sweater/Shirt Contest
10:00 AM—2:00 PM – Gingerbread House Decorating Workshop (fee $10, $15, $20) sponsored by The Cakery and Fairy Gardens sponsored by Harvest View Greenhouses at Fredonia Methodist Church, 25 Church Street
10:00 AM—3:00 PM – Nativity Display and Alternative Market. Fredonia Presbyterian Church, 219 Central Ave.
10:30 AM—11:00 AM Story Time with Santa at Darwin R. Barker Library, 7 Day Street
11:00 AM—3:00 PM along Park Avenue and in West Barker Commons
– Food Vendors – Siri Thai Food Truck, Gus’ Hots, Franklin Honey and Apples, Rachel’s Cafe
– Paul’s Rocket Stoves – Hot Cider
– Fredonia Christ Community Church – Kid’s activities
– Carved Wooden Christmas Tree Giveaway Donated by artist Damian Skal (Retail value $400) Tickets available from all Festival Fredonia Volunteers 1 for $2.00 or 3 for $5.00 (Picture of tree to right)
11:00 AM—3:00 PM – Community Blood Bank Blood Drive (The Miracle of LIFE) along Park Avenue and in West Barker Common
1:00 PM—3:00 PM – Kid’s Crafts Workshop & Visit with Santa Claus hosted by Festivals Fredonia in the basement and main hall of Fredonia Grange No. 1, 58 W Main Street. (Parents are encouraged to bring their cameras!)
3:30 PM at the West Barker Commons Gazebo
– Santa arrives for Official Tree Lighting (The Miracle of the HOLIDAY).
– Festivals Fredonia Annual “Give Back” Presentation to Fredonia Grange No 1 (The Miracle of GIVING).
4:00 PM – Special Screening of “The Polar Express” (Free) at the 1891 Fredonia Opera House, 9-11 Church Street
Remember to visit the participating Fredonia businesses for specials throughout the day. Turn in your “Punch Card” to an Festivals Fredonia, Inc. volunteer to be eligible for a special drawing courtesy of the Fredonia Community Chamber of Commerce.
Festivals Fredonia would like to thank the following sponsors (The Miracle of GENEROSITY). Their continued support ensures we host the best, highest quality festivals to the Western NY region!
– The Fredonia Beaver Club @fredoniabeaverclub
– Dave and Gina Kron / Tim Hortons @timhortons
– Peggy Rose / The Cakery @thecakery
– The Home Depot @thehomedepot
– Weather Hill Farm @weatherhillfarm
– Tuscany Fresh Meats & Deli @tuscanyfreshmeats&deli
– Walmart Supercenter @walmart
– Country Fair @countryfair
– Bargain Monkey Liquidations & Closeouts @bargainmonkey
– Toots Tree Farm @tootstreefarm
If your organization has an event going on this day that you’d like us to consider listing as part of the Miracle on Main Street events or if you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Festivals Fredonia, Inc. is always looking for interested persons willing to volunteer and help out with any of our events. If you have the time and the energy, and want to help promote the community and the surrounding area, consider joining our Board of Directors and help with planning and implementing our events. To Volunteer or if interested in joining our volunteer Board of Directors, send an email to email@example.com